Join the Industry
Membership dues include advertising on this and many other websites absolutely free. Enjoy services including private (www.VRIA.org) member website, knowledge base, news, downloadable sample documents, suppliers directory, special offers, glossary and newsletter. Packed with information to help increase income, decrease expenses and have more fun. This website includes:
- Unlimited Description, Features & Amenities
- Google Maps and Area Photos
- Easily Add Up to 32 Big Photos.
- Include your YouTube Videos
- Automated Guest Inquiries
- Universal Synchronizing Calendar
- Utilizes Best Practices Standards
- Optional Property Inspections
- Available Owner/Manager Certifications
- Confidential Guest Reporting (Unwelcomes.org)
- Area Activities, Events, Shops and Dining
- Easy Rate Displays
- List Specials and Discounts
- Double-Sided Review System
- Online Coupons and Gift Certificates
This website uses the worldâ€™s first Vacation Rental Multiple Listing Service (MLS) making it easy to post your property once and publish it to dozens of other vacation rental, holiday home and holiday-let websites with just the click of a mouse.
(www.VRMLS.org) is the world’s first “Open-Listing” and “Open-Distribution” worldwide database and available only to Association Members. The VRMLS increases control, simplifies administration, increases exposure and lowers advertising costs. And Publishers can redistribute VRMLS listings on their websites.
Membership Fees & Services
VRIA and the VRMLS are a not-for-profit trade association. Annual membership dues vary based on your use Membership includes news, newsletters, documents, supplier and website reviews.
Visit VRMLS.org and create listings.
Visit VRIA.org and learn about Membership.
DETAILS: We work to post all information to this website and other websites that fits with the goal of those websites. By submitting information you are authorizing the publisher to include your data which may be edited as Publisher deems necessary. Please allow a reasonable amount of time for response.Not all submissions will be included and generally notification will not be sent indicating acceptance or refusal. Once submitted requests for deletion can not be honored.